Polo Grounds Music took rapper Hurricane Chris from local Louisiana talent to national mainstream success story in less than one year. So, can they go two-for-two? Well, the label believes they can and is banking on their previous triumph to help catapult new rapping duo, Lil’ Josh & Ernest. On Jigga Juice, a song that could fit perfectly over Ay Bay Bay, Hand Clap and Playas Rock, the teenage MCs are joined by the previously mentioned Hurricane Chris. Since all three performers have yet to reach their 21st birthday, the concept behind the magical formula is an energy enhancement that gets you buck wild in the club. Now, only time will tell if this juice is powerful enough to last.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
Pologrounds Music/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Then Left" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.