Update: We have added the Darren Craig-directed visuals for Lil Jon’s Bend Ova single.
Ladies, if you want to get with Lil Jon, you’d best be attending regular yoga classes; as evidenced by his latest promo single, he likes his women flexible. On this dancefloor-ready jam, the Crunk King plays a little game of Simon Says with a shawty on the dancefloor, urging her to Bend Ova till her knees come into contact with her elbows. Tyga assists on the guest tip, jumping on Lil Jon and DJ Kronik‘s pummeling beat to deliver a freaky middle 16. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more can always take another listen to the headliner’s recent Turn Down 4 What (Remix).
Written by richard on 09/10/14
Submit your Rating
Little Jonathan Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out ft. Lil' Jon" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.