Update: We have added the Darren Craig-directed visuals for Lil Jon’s Bend Ova single.
Ladies, if you want to get with Lil Jon, you’d best be attending regular yoga classes; as evidenced by his latest promo single, he likes his women flexible. On this dancefloor-ready jam, the Crunk King plays a little game of Simon Says with a shawty on the dancefloor, urging her to Bend Ova till her knees come into contact with her elbows. Tyga assists on the guest tip, jumping on Lil Jon and DJ Kronik‘s pummeling beat to deliver a freaky middle 16. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more can always take another listen to the headliner’s recent Turn Down 4 What (Remix).
Written by richard on 09/10/14
Submit your Rating
Little Jonathan Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.