Update: We have added the Darren Craig-directed visuals for Lil Jon’s Bend Ova single.
Ladies, if you want to get with Lil Jon, you’d best be attending regular yoga classes; as evidenced by his latest promo single, he likes his women flexible. On this dancefloor-ready jam, the Crunk King plays a little game of Simon Says with a shawty on the dancefloor, urging her to Bend Ova till her knees come into contact with her elbows. Tyga assists on the guest tip, jumping on Lil Jon and DJ Kronik‘s pummeling beat to deliver a freaky middle 16. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more can always take another listen to the headliner’s recent Turn Down 4 What (Remix).
Written by richard on 09/10/14
Submit your Rating
Little Jonathan Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.