Ladies, if you want to get with Lil Jon, you’d best be attending regular yoga classes; as evidenced by his latest promo single, he likes his women flexible. On this dancefloor-ready jam, the Crunk King plays a little game of Simon Says with a shawty on the dancefloor, urging her to Bend Ova till her knees come into contact with her elbows. Tyga assists on the guest tip, jumping on Lil Jon and DJ Kronik‘s pummeling beat to deliver a freaky middle 16. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more can always take another listen to the headliner’s recent Turn Down 4 What (Remix).
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Little Jonathan Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out ft. Lil' Jon" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.