Ladies, if you want to get with Lil Jon, you’d best be attending regular yoga classes; as evidenced by his latest promo single, he likes his women flexible. On this dancefloor-ready jam, the Crunk King plays a little game of Simon Says with a shawty on the dancefloor, urging her to Bend Ova till her knees come into contact with her elbows. Tyga assists on the guest tip, jumping on Lil Jon and DJ Kronik‘s pummeling beat to deliver a freaky middle 16. This cut isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more can always take another listen to the headliner’s recent Turn Down 4 What (Remix).
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Little Jonathan Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turn Ya Out ft. Lil' Jon" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.