Busta Clip must hold a record for “most gunshot sound effects in a song,” as Lil’ Flip raps ominously over a dark, engaging beat. This terribly catchy single establishes that you really shouldn’t make Lil’ Flip angry. Look for more rhymes, including material most likely about guns, on his new album, I Need Mine, due at the end of this month.
Written by Beeb on 03/23/07
Submit your Rating
Clover G Records/BCD Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Mindstate (Can't Get Away) ft. Lyfe Jennings" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.