Busta Clip must hold a record for “most gunshot sound effects in a song,” as Lil’ Flip raps ominously over a dark, engaging beat. This terribly catchy single establishes that you really shouldn’t make Lil’ Flip angry. Look for more rhymes, including material most likely about guns, on his new album, I Need Mine, due at the end of this month.
Written by Beeb on 03/23/07
Clover G Records/BCD Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Mindstate (Can't Get Away) ft. Lyfe Jennings" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)