Busta Clip must hold a record for “most gunshot sound effects in a song,” as Lil’ Flip raps ominously over a dark, engaging beat. This terribly catchy single establishes that you really shouldn’t make Lil’ Flip angry. Look for more rhymes, including material most likely about guns, on his new album, I Need Mine, due at the end of this month.
Written by Beeb on 03/23/07
Submit your Rating
Clover G Records/BCD Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Mindstate (Can't Get Away)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.