After getting dropped by Sony Records last April, former B2K rapper Lil’ Fizz released his debut EP, Payday, as an iTunes exclusive this past July; the move was an appetizer to tide over his fans until his full-length album was completed. On the first single off the upcoming LP, Fizzo and Sean Kingston hit the strip club (since Kingston’s only 17, he had to lie about his age to get in) hoping to take home one of the ladies. Despite smooth, club-ready syncopation on the beat, the ladies unfortunately all say the same thing: “Too Young.” While Lil’ Fizz and Sean Kingston might be too young for the pole-dancers, they’re certainly old enough to pull off a Billboard hit.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.