After getting dropped by Sony Records last April, former B2K rapper Lil’ Fizz released his debut EP, Payday, as an iTunes exclusive this past July; the move was an appetizer to tide over his fans until his full-length album was completed. On the first single off the upcoming LP, Fizzo and Sean Kingston hit the strip club (since Kingston’s only 17, he had to lie about his age to get in) hoping to take home one of the ladies. Despite smooth, club-ready syncopation on the beat, the ladies unfortunately all say the same thing: “Too Young.” While Lil’ Fizz and Sean Kingston might be too young for the pole-dancers, they’re certainly old enough to pull off a Billboard hit.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.