Lil Fame and Termanology‘s new Fizzyology album release may be titled Too Tough For TV, but something tells me that the brolic duo are probably too tough for a lot of things. As expected, Too Tough For TV is an in-your-face affair, which consists of Lil Fame dropping intimidating verses and providing the song with its rugged production under the moniker Fizzy Womack. The M.O.P. emcee doesn’t shy away from dropping rhymes on his status in the game either, rapping, “You know the game, no guts, no glory/ You know the name, O.G.‘s vouch for me.” Womack’s production keeps the record slightly nostalgic as the producer seems to reawaken the sound prominent in past M.O.P. records and other songs coming out of New York City in the mid-90’s. Remind yourself that Too Tough For TV can be found on the duo’s Fizzyology LP when it’s released on Election Day, November 6.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.