Lil Fame and Termanology‘s new Fizzyology album release may be titled Too Tough For TV, but something tells me that the brolic duo are probably too tough for a lot of things. As expected, Too Tough For TV is an in-your-face affair, which consists of Lil Fame dropping intimidating verses and providing the song with its rugged production under the moniker Fizzy Womack. The M.O.P. emcee doesn’t shy away from dropping rhymes on his status in the game either, rapping, “You know the game, no guts, no glory/ You know the name, O.G.‘s vouch for me.” Womack’s production keeps the record slightly nostalgic as the producer seems to reawaken the sound prominent in past M.O.P. records and other songs coming out of New York City in the mid-90’s. Remind yourself that Too Tough For TV can be found on the duo’s Fizzyology LP when it’s released on Election Day, November 6.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)