Lil Fame and Termanology‘s new Fizzyology album release may be titled Too Tough For TV, but something tells me that the brolic duo are probably too tough for a lot of things. As expected, Too Tough For TV is an in-your-face affair, which consists of Lil Fame dropping intimidating verses and providing the song with its rugged production under the moniker Fizzy Womack. The M.O.P. emcee doesn’t shy away from dropping rhymes on his status in the game either, rapping, “You know the game, no guts, no glory/ You know the name, O.G.‘s vouch for me.” Womack’s production keeps the record slightly nostalgic as the producer seems to reawaken the sound prominent in past M.O.P. records and other songs coming out of New York City in the mid-90’s. Remind yourself that Too Tough For TV can be found on the duo’s Fizzyology LP when it’s released on Election Day, November 6.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.