If you step to Lil Fame and Termanology, prepare to get gouged in the eye, kneed in the groin, and punched in the kidneys—simply put, the Fizzylogy collaborators Play Dirty. Not that they’ll need to, given their skills and formidable connects. Following Too Tough for TV and the reader-approved title track, this freshly-minted song release finds the duo delivering two-fisted verses over production by boom-bap legend DJ Premier (who flips the titular sample from DMX‘s Get It on the Floor). Primo’s addictive string/piano loops and grimy percussion bring out the best in guest spitters Styles P. and Busta Rhymes, the latter of whom laces the back with one of his most intense 16s in a long minute. (Damn, I miss the old-school Bus-a-Bus.) Fans will be able to find this bellicose banger and much more on Fizzyology, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 6.
Written by richard on 10/8/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.