Dating back at least as far as the pioneering work of Ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, physiology studies the ways in which bodies function on a chemical and biological level. A comparatively recent addition to the sciences pioneered by NYC street mainstay Lil Fame, Fizzyology focuses instead on the ways in which the M.O.P. member can f**k up the functions of bodies that happen to get on his bad side. The artist’s first solo feature in the Booth, this new single and album title track sees Mr. Fizzy Womack stepping up to the lectern to teach listeners a crash course on lyrical aggression, backed by production heavyweight The Alchemist‘s street-ready piano loops, boom-bap percussion and lingering, atonal keyboard feedback. Boston stalwart Termanology, however, is first to rock the mic, prefacing the headliner’s contributions with some bruising bars of his own. Has this introductory lesson awakened your thirst for knowledge? Then don’t miss the rest of the bangers to be found on Fizzyology (the LP), scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 8.
Written by richard on 09/9/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)