Dating back at least as far as the pioneering work of Ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, physiology studies the ways in which bodies function on a chemical and biological level. A comparatively recent addition to the sciences pioneered by NYC street mainstay Lil Fame, Fizzyology focuses instead on the ways in which the M.O.P. member can f**k up the functions of bodies that happen to get on his bad side. The artist’s first solo feature in the Booth, this new single and album title track sees Mr. Fizzy Womack stepping up to the lectern to teach listeners a crash course on lyrical aggression, backed by production heavyweight The Alchemist‘s street-ready piano loops, boom-bap percussion and lingering, atonal keyboard feedback. Boston stalwart Termanology, however, is first to rock the mic, prefacing the headliner’s contributions with some bruising bars of his own. Has this introductory lesson awakened your thirst for knowledge? Then don’t miss the rest of the bangers to be found on Fizzyology (the LP), scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 8.
Written by richard on 09/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)