Dating back at least as far as the pioneering work of Ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, physiology studies the ways in which bodies function on a chemical and biological level. A comparatively recent addition to the sciences pioneered by NYC street mainstay Lil Fame, Fizzyology focuses instead on the ways in which the M.O.P. member can f**k up the functions of bodies that happen to get on his bad side. The artist’s first solo feature in the Booth, this new single and album title track sees Mr. Fizzy Womack stepping up to the lectern to teach listeners a crash course on lyrical aggression, backed by production heavyweight The Alchemist‘s street-ready piano loops, boom-bap percussion and lingering, atonal keyboard feedback. Boston stalwart Termanology, however, is first to rock the mic, prefacing the headliner’s contributions with some bruising bars of his own. Has this introductory lesson awakened your thirst for knowledge? Then don’t miss the rest of the bangers to be found on Fizzyology (the LP), scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers November 8.
Written by richard on 09/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Welcome to the Machine (Remix) ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.