Back in February, we heard Philly emcee Lil Dicky spit about the many perks of life as a Caucasian on White Dude, a mixtape cut which transcended its potentially painful premise by offering an on-point satire of white privilege. On freshly-released video single Jewish Flow, the rapper (who is himself Jewish) continues to lampoon racism, imagining a historic rap battle between himself and Adolph Hitler. Beatsmith Cashous Clay’s’ deft flip of Al Green classic Jesus Is Waiting backs the emcee as he delivers a tongue-in-cheek mix of sexual braggadocio and Third Reich-related punchlines. M. Ubungen directs the joint’s official visuals, cleverly inserting Little Dicky into footage of der Führer‘s speeches. For this irreverent jam and much more, check out the artist’s So Hard street album, available now for free download via his official site.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.