Back in February, we heard Philly emcee Lil Dicky spit about the many perks of life as a Caucasian on White Dude, a mixtape cut which transcended its potentially painful premise by offering an on-point satire of white privilege. On freshly-released video single Jewish Flow, the rapper (who is himself Jewish) continues to lampoon racism, imagining a historic rap battle between himself and Adolph Hitler. Beatsmith Cashous Clay’s’ deft flip of Al Green classic Jesus Is Waiting backs the emcee as he delivers a tongue-in-cheek mix of sexual braggadocio and Third Reich-related punchlines. M. Ubungen directs the joint’s official visuals, cleverly inserting Little Dicky into footage of der Führer‘s speeches. For this irreverent jam and much more, check out the artist’s So Hard street album, available now for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.