Back in February, we heard Philly emcee Lil Dicky spit about the many perks of life as a Caucasian on White Dude, a mixtape cut which transcended its potentially painful premise by offering an on-point satire of white privilege. On freshly-released video single Jewish Flow, the rapper (who is himself Jewish) continues to lampoon racism, imagining a historic rap battle between himself and Adolph Hitler. Beatsmith Cashous Clay’s’ deft flip of Al Green classic Jesus Is Waiting backs the emcee as he delivers a tongue-in-cheek mix of sexual braggadocio and Third Reich-related punchlines. M. Ubungen directs the joint’s official visuals, cleverly inserting Little Dicky into footage of der Führer‘s speeches. For this irreverent jam and much more, check out the artist’s So Hard street album, available now for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.