Back in February, we heard Philly emcee Lil Dicky spit about the many perks of life as a Caucasian on White Dude, a mixtape cut which transcended its potentially painful premise by offering an on-point satire of white privilege. On freshly-released video single Jewish Flow, the rapper (who is himself Jewish) continues to lampoon racism, imagining a historic rap battle between himself and Adolph Hitler. Beatsmith Cashous Clay’s’ deft flip of Al Green classic Jesus Is Waiting backs the emcee as he delivers a tongue-in-cheek mix of sexual braggadocio and Third Reich-related punchlines. M. Ubungen directs the joint’s official visuals, cleverly inserting Little Dicky into footage of der Führer‘s speeches. For this irreverent jam and much more, check out the artist’s So Hard street album, available now for free download via his official site.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.