Last Friday, Lil Boosie (aka Boosie Badazz) lit the fuse on his comeback LP with the release of Show Em, a street-ready single which garnered positive reviews from the Booth readership. Today, the Baton Rouge phenom returns with a little something to keep his fanbase satisfied as they wait for further details on the set. Cypress Hill‘s B-Real mans the mixing boards on She Want Some, layering quirky, chromatic vocal samples over ominous synth arpeggios as Boosie boasts about the damn-near-supernatural power he holds over the female gender. Has this loosie left you craving more? Then watch our front page for future song releases off the yet-unscheduled Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as anything else Boosie might have up his sleeve.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.