Last Friday, Lil Boosie (aka Boosie Badazz) lit the fuse on his comeback LP with the release of Show Em, a street-ready single which garnered positive reviews from the Booth readership. Today, the Baton Rouge phenom returns with a little something to keep his fanbase satisfied as they wait for further details on the set. Cypress Hill‘s B-Real mans the mixing boards on She Want Some, layering quirky, chromatic vocal samples over ominous synth arpeggios as Boosie boasts about the damn-near-supernatural power he holds over the female gender. Has this loosie left you craving more? Then watch our front page for future song releases off the yet-unscheduled Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as anything else Boosie might have up his sleeve.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.