Sick and tired of your typical, cliché-ridden breakup jams? Then LiKWUiD‘s first Booth feature will be a Sight for Sore Eyes—or, as the case may be, a sound for sore ears. On this freshly-minted EP single, Bassi Maestro‘s leisurely sample work bands in the back as the South Carolina native lyrically spars with Donwill of Tanya Morgan. Adrienne Mack-Davis contributes chorus vocals. For more, check out LiKWUiD’s No Regrets EP, available for streaming via Soundcloud and purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Circle of Life" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)