Sick and tired of your typical, cliché-ridden breakup jams? Then LiKWUiD‘s first Booth feature will be a Sight for Sore Eyes—or, as the case may be, a sound for sore ears. On this freshly-minted EP single, Bassi Maestro‘s leisurely sample work bands in the back as the South Carolina native lyrically spars with Donwill of Tanya Morgan. Adrienne Mack-Davis contributes chorus vocals. For more, check out LiKWUiD’s No Regrets EP, available for streaming via Soundcloud and purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Circle of Life" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.