Last September, unsigned singer/songwriter William Howard stepped into the Booth with Back & Forth, a Neon Feather-produced jam which he announced would be his “last single for some time.” Well, “some time” has passed, and today the artist—now known by the streamlined stage name Liam Howard—is back with another fresh cut. On Somehow (It’ll All Work Out), the artist foregoes the pop flourishes of previous features in favor of a self-produced piano arrangement accented by subtle synth harmonies. The stripped-down backdrop draws attention to the singer’s distinctive, earthy vocal style (dig that falsetto!) and memorable lyrics. An understated video shot by John Ryan Flaherty rounds out the package. That’s been no word on any future projects from Liam Howard, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.