Back in February, Miami rhymesayers Mike Beatz and Lex One knocked Boothgoers dead with My Own Worst Remedy, the highly-acclaimed lead single off their forthcoming collaborative EP. Now, they’ve returned to Kill ‘Em once again with the freshly-released follow-up. Featured in conjunction with some dynamic official visuals, this joint finds the Monsters Ink alumni trading blistering verses over UK production outfit Blokhead‘s relentless drums and videogamey synth wails. (Anyone else reminded of the laughing dog from Duck Hunt? OK, maybe that’s just me.) No Prisoners still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.