Introduced to the Booth via this past April’s Again, Jersey emcee Lewis makes his return to our pages with a fresh unreleased joint. On Eyes Low, J. Ellis establishes a brooding vibe on the production tip as the emcee informs us that, while he “used to give a f*ck,” times have changed. Lewis’ next project has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked on the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)