Introduced to the Booth via this past April’s Again, Jersey emcee Lewis makes his return to our pages with a fresh unreleased joint. On Eyes Low, J. Ellis establishes a brooding vibe on the production tip as the emcee informs us that, while he “used to give a f*ck,” times have changed. Lewis’ next project has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked on the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.