Introduced to the Booth via this past April’s Again, Jersey emcee Lewis makes his return to our pages with a fresh unreleased joint. On Eyes Low, J. Ellis establishes a brooding vibe on the production tip as the emcee informs us that, while he “used to give a f*ck,” times have changed. Lewis’ next project has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked on the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.