Introduced to the Booth via this past April’s Again, Jersey emcee Lewis makes his return to our pages with a fresh unreleased joint. On Eyes Low, J. Ellis establishes a brooding vibe on the production tip as the emcee informs us that, while he “used to give a f*ck,” times have changed. Lewis’ next project has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked on the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.