Introduced to the Booth via this past April’s Again, Jersey emcee Lewis makes his return to our pages with a fresh unreleased joint. On Eyes Low, J. Ellis establishes a brooding vibe on the production tip as the emcee informs us that, while he “used to give a f*ck,” times have changed. Lewis’ next project has yet to receive either a title or a release date, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked on the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)