While Levi Watson‘s underground style transcends regional boundaries, that doesn’t mean’s not repping his home streets. On the latest single off his forthcoming sophomore street release, the Booth newcomer dedicates his eclectically fresh bars to Westside ATL. Dijon Stylez mans the mixing boards, backing the emcee up with a hypnotically chill synth arrangement. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Watson’s intriguingly-punctuated [Neptune] EP, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net next Friday, March 23.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
Bliss Eternal/Digi Crates
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Triple Helix" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.