While Levi Watson‘s underground style transcends regional boundaries, that doesn’t mean’s not repping his home streets. On the latest single off his forthcoming sophomore street release, the Booth newcomer dedicates his eclectically fresh bars to Westside ATL. Dijon Stylez mans the mixing boards, backing the emcee up with a hypnotically chill synth arrangement. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Watson’s intriguingly-punctuated [Neptune] EP, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net next Friday, March 23.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
Bliss Eternal/Digi Crates
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Triple Helix" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.