While Levi Watson‘s underground style transcends regional boundaries, that doesn’t mean’s not repping his home streets. On the latest single off his forthcoming sophomore street release, the Booth newcomer dedicates his eclectically fresh bars to Westside ATL. Dijon Stylez mans the mixing boards, backing the emcee up with a hypnotically chill synth arrangement. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Watson’s intriguingly-punctuated [Neptune] EP, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net next Friday, March 23.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
Bliss Eternal/Digi Crates
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Triple Helix" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.