While Levi Watson‘s underground style transcends regional boundaries, that doesn’t mean’s not repping his home streets. On the latest single off his forthcoming sophomore street release, the Booth newcomer dedicates his eclectically fresh bars to Westside ATL. Dijon Stylez mans the mixing boards, backing the emcee up with a hypnotically chill synth arrangement. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Watson’s intriguingly-punctuated [Neptune] EP, scheduled to arrive on the ‘net next Friday, March 23.
Written by richard on 03/14/12
Submit your Rating
Bliss Eternal/Digi Crates
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Triple Helix" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)