In her recent, Booth-exclusive interview, LeToya Luckett impressed DJ Z with the admission that, though men are often painted as the perpetrators in relationship-on-the-rocks jams, bad behavior knows no gender, and it’s just as often the ladies that have some apologizing to do. Be that as it may, it’s hard to maintain such a philosophical outlook when it’s you who’s being played for a fool; as the Destiny’s Child alumnus reveals on the second single off sophomore album Lady Love (due out this summer), her initial reaction to a special someone’s infidelity is exactly what you’d expect from any guy or gal in her shoes: she flies into a jealous rage. Shouting, “She Ain’t Got (Sh*t On Me)!,” Luckett makes sure her man knows that he’s made the worst mistake of his life, giving him and that other woman the lyrical beating of a lifetime. Backed by the dancefloor-packing synth stylings of Alienated producer Cory Bold, this woman-scorned scorcher is sure to get the ladies moving, and, provided it doesn’t hit too close to home, leave the fellas tapping their toes as well.
Written by richard on 05/17/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)