In her recent, Booth-exclusive interview, LeToya Luckett impressed DJ Z with the admission that, though men are often painted as the perpetrators in relationship-on-the-rocks jams, bad behavior knows no gender, and it’s just as often the ladies that have some apologizing to do. Be that as it may, it’s hard to maintain such a philosophical outlook when it’s you who’s being played for a fool; as the Destiny’s Child alumnus reveals on the second single off sophomore album Lady Love (due out this summer), her initial reaction to a special someone’s infidelity is exactly what you’d expect from any guy or gal in her shoes: she flies into a jealous rage. Shouting, “She Ain’t Got (Sh*t On Me)!,” Luckett makes sure her man knows that he’s made the worst mistake of his life, giving him and that other woman the lyrical beating of a lifetime. Backed by the dancefloor-packing synth stylings of Alienated producer Cory Bold, this woman-scorned scorcher is sure to get the ladies moving, and, provided it doesn’t hit too close to home, leave the fellas tapping their toes as well.
Written by richard on 05/17/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Don't (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.