There are a lot of things that she don’t do. Remixing a single with Nas on it however is not one of them. After leaving the superstar group Destiny’s Child (following the release of their platinum offering The Writing’s on the Wall), LeToya tried her hand at yet another female singing ensemble. The second time around didn’t seem to produce anything different though and she became a solo artist signed to Capitol Records in 2003. Three promotional singles (and years) later, she released the chart topping Torn, the predecessor to She Don’t. There are a lot of things LeToya doesn’t do, singing however is not one of them.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Almost Made Ya ft. Letoya" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)