There are a lot of things that she don’t do. Remixing a single with Nas on it however is not one of them. After leaving the superstar group Destiny’s Child (following the release of their platinum offering The Writing’s on the Wall), LeToya tried her hand at yet another female singing ensemble. The second time around didn’t seem to produce anything different though and she became a solo artist signed to Capitol Records in 2003. Three promotional singles (and years) later, she released the chart topping Torn, the predecessor to She Don’t. There are a lot of things LeToya doesn’t do, singing however is not one of them.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Almost Made Ya ft. Letoya" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.