There are a lot of things that she don’t do. Remixing a single with Nas on it however is not one of them. After leaving the superstar group Destiny’s Child (following the release of their platinum offering The Writing’s on the Wall), LeToya tried her hand at yet another female singing ensemble. The second time around didn’t seem to produce anything different though and she became a solo artist signed to Capitol Records in 2003. Three promotional singles (and years) later, she released the chart topping Torn, the predecessor to She Don’t. There are a lot of things LeToya doesn’t do, singing however is not one of them.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Almost Made Ya ft. Letoya" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!