There are a lot of things that she don’t do. Remixing a single with Nas on it however is not one of them. After leaving the superstar group Destiny’s Child (following the release of their platinum offering The Writing’s on the Wall), LeToya tried her hand at yet another female singing ensemble. The second time around didn’t seem to produce anything different though and she became a solo artist signed to Capitol Records in 2003. Three promotional singles (and years) later, she released the chart topping Torn, the predecessor to She Don’t. There are a lot of things LeToya doesn’t do, singing however is not one of them.
Written by DJ Z on 09/11/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Almost Made Ya ft. Letoya" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.