There are a lot of things that she don’t do. Remixing a single with Nas on it however is not one of them. After leaving the superstar group Destiny’s Child (following the release of their platinum offering The Writing’s on the Wall), LeToya tried her hand at yet another female singing ensemble. The second time around didn’t seem to produce anything different though and she became a solo artist signed to Capitol Records in 2003. Three promotional singles (and years) later, she released the chart topping Torn, the predecessor to She Don’t. There are a lot of things LeToya doesn’t do, singing however is not one of them.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Almost Made Ya ft. Letoya" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.