As the proud owner of a BMW E36, Le$ isn’t about to risk damaging his ride by roaring through the H-Town streets at high speed. Like Kanye West and Big K.R.I.T., he prefers to drive slow and enjoy the scenery. Premiering in The DJBooth along with Jorge Casanova‘s official visuals, new mixtape single Cruise Control finds the unsigned rhymesayer sharing his laissez-faire life philosophy (“That money come and that money go / I just wanna live comfortable”) over the suitably mellow grooves of DJ Mr. Rogers. The perfect soundtrack to an afternoon drive, this is just one of many bangers to be found on Le$’ E36 street album, released in May and available now online.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mind Playing Tricks" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.