Like peanut butter and jelly, or gin and juice, Kush & Leather are two dope things that are even doper together. On this newly-released remix, Count and Moonie of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys pay tribute to their favorite combo, flowing over the luxurious boardwork of Da Honorable C-Note. Ricky Rozay assists on the guest tip. This promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more on the Chi-town duo’s Hood InternetEP, streamable now via SoundCloud.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.