Like peanut butter and jelly, or gin and juice, Kush & Leather are two dope things that are even doper together. On this newly-released remix, Count and Moonie of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys pay tribute to their favorite combo, flowing over the luxurious boardwork of Da Honorable C-Note. Ricky Rozay assists on the guest tip. This promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more on the Chi-town duo’s Hood InternetEP, streamable now via SoundCloud.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)