Like peanut butter and jelly, or gin and juice, Kush & Leather are two dope things that are even doper together. On this newly-released remix, Count and Moonie of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys pay tribute to their favorite combo, flowing over the luxurious boardwork of Da Honorable C-Note. Ricky Rozay assists on the guest tip. This promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more on the Chi-town duo’s Hood InternetEP, streamable now via SoundCloud.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.