Like peanut butter and jelly, or gin and juice, Kush & Leather are two dope things that are even doper together. On this newly-released remix, Count and Moonie of the L.E.P. Bogus Boys pay tribute to their favorite combo, flowing over the luxurious boardwork of Da Honorable C-Note. Ricky Rozay assists on the guest tip. This promo cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more on the Chi-town duo’s Hood InternetEP, streamable now via SoundCloud.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.