Every rapper has his or her favorite mode of transportation, from Rick Ross’ Maybachs to Houston rhymesayers’ candy-painted whips. According to their latest feature, Count and Moonie of L.E.P. Bogus Boys prefer to cruise the streets of their native Chicago in a Coroner Van. While it may not be the fastest or flashiest of rides, it boasts plenty of leg room for any bodies they might accumulate on the way to their destination. This freshly-minted street single finds the duo delivering hard-nosed bars over Butcher & Mighy’s grimy instrumental. The producers borrow the record’s sampled hook from Jada‘s verse on a chopped-n-screwed version of Nas’ Made You Look (Remix). Coroner Van is slated to appear on the beat duo’s All Is Fair LP. Dropping soon in commemoration of the summer launch of Frank the Butcher’s BAU clothing line, the set will feature additional guest appearances by such underground notables as Termanology, Roc Marciano, Maffew Ragazino and Chase N. Cashe.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.