Every rapper has his or her favorite mode of transportation, from Rick Ross’ Maybachs to Houston rhymesayers’ candy-painted whips. According to their latest feature, Count and Moonie of L.E.P. Bogus Boys prefer to cruise the streets of their native Chicago in a Coroner Van. While it may not be the fastest or flashiest of rides, it boasts plenty of leg room for any bodies they might accumulate on the way to their destination. This freshly-minted street single finds the duo delivering hard-nosed bars over Butcher & Mighy’s grimy instrumental. The producers borrow the record’s sampled hook from Jada‘s verse on a chopped-n-screwed version of Nas’ Made You Look (Remix). Coroner Van is slated to appear on the beat duo’s All Is Fair LP. Dropping soon in commemoration of the summer launch of Frank the Butcher’s BAU clothing line, the set will feature additional guest appearances by such underground notables as Termanology, Roc Marciano, Maffew Ragazino and Chase N. Cashe.
Written by richard on 05/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.