Every rapper has his or her favorite mode of transportation, from Rick Ross’ Maybachs to Houston rhymesayers’ candy-painted whips. According to their latest feature, Count and Moonie of L.E.P. Bogus Boys prefer to cruise the streets of their native Chicago in a Coroner Van. While it may not be the fastest or flashiest of rides, it boasts plenty of leg room for any bodies they might accumulate on the way to their destination. This freshly-minted street single finds the duo delivering hard-nosed bars over Butcher & Mighy’s grimy instrumental. The producers borrow the record’s sampled hook from Jada‘s verse on a chopped-n-screwed version of Nas’ Made You Look (Remix). Coroner Van is slated to appear on the beat duo’s All Is Fair LP. Dropping soon in commemoration of the summer launch of Frank the Butcher’s BAU clothing line, the set will feature additional guest appearances by such underground notables as Termanology, Roc Marciano, Maffew Ragazino and Chase N. Cashe.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gangstaz Only" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.