Introduced to our pages via last November’s reader-acclaimed Serious Music, Leonard Friend returns to the DJBooth front page with a freshly-released cut off his next project. Released along with promo imagery by Finnish makeup/visual artist Saara Sarvas, Every Woman finds the L.A.-based, N.Y.-bred crooner grappling with a feeling that may or may not be love over his own intricate production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for more leading up to the arrival of Leonard Friend’s LXLF EP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Friend’s Andrew Wonder-directed Every Woman visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Serious Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.