Introduced to our pages via last November’s reader-acclaimed Serious Music, Leonard Friend returns to the DJBooth front page with a freshly-released cut off his next project. Released along with promo imagery by Finnish makeup/visual artist Saara Sarvas, Every Woman finds the L.A.-based, N.Y.-bred crooner grappling with a feeling that may or may not be love over his own intricate production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for more leading up to the arrival of Leonard Friend’s LXLF EP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Friend’s Andrew Wonder-directed Every Woman visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Serious Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.