Introduced to our pages via last November’s reader-acclaimed Serious Music, Leonard Friend returns to the DJBooth front page with a freshly-released cut off his next project. Released along with promo imagery by Finnish makeup/visual artist Saara Sarvas, Every Woman finds the L.A.-based, N.Y.-bred crooner grappling with a feeling that may or may not be love over his own intricate production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for more leading up to the arrival of Leonard Friend’s LXLF EP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Friend’s Andrew Wonder-directed Every Woman visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Serious Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.