Introduced to our pages via last November’s reader-acclaimed Serious Music, Leonard Friend returns to the DJBooth front page with a freshly-released cut off his next project. Released along with promo imagery by Finnish makeup/visual artist Saara Sarvas, Every Woman finds the L.A.-based, N.Y.-bred crooner grappling with a feeling that may or may not be love over his own intricate production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for more leading up to the arrival of Leonard Friend’s LXLF EP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Friend’s Andrew Wonder-directed Every Woman visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Serious Music" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.