Seeing an old flame can be awkward, but it’s not half as bad as a late-night drunk dial. If you do in fact call a former fling (which I would STRONGLY advise against), take a page from Booth newcomer Leon Thomas‘s book and start it with a simple, “Hello How Are You?” It’s even better if you can sing it like Thomas does: with a bubbly, fluttering vocal style sure to make the listener smile. Thomas’s veteran Rostrum Records labelmate, Wiz Khalifa, jumps on his self-produced instrumental to deliver a similarly-themed guest 16. Details have yet to be revealed on the project to which this joint will be attached, but fans can look forward to an official video in the near future.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.