Seeing an old flame can be awkward, but it’s not half as bad as a late-night drunk dial. If you do in fact call a former fling (which I would STRONGLY advise against), take a page from Booth newcomer Leon Thomas‘s book and start it with a simple, “Hello How Are You?” It’s even better if you can sing it like Thomas does: with a bubbly, fluttering vocal style sure to make the listener smile. Thomas’s veteran Rostrum Records labelmate, Wiz Khalifa, jumps on his self-produced instrumental to deliver a similarly-themed guest 16. Details have yet to be revealed on the project to which this joint will be attached, but fans can look forward to an official video in the near future.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)