Seeing an old flame can be awkward, but it’s not half as bad as a late-night drunk dial. If you do in fact call a former fling (which I would STRONGLY advise against), take a page from Booth newcomer Leon Thomas‘s book and start it with a simple, “Hello How Are You?” It’s even better if you can sing it like Thomas does: with a bubbly, fluttering vocal style sure to make the listener smile. Thomas’s veteran Rostrum Records labelmate, Wiz Khalifa, jumps on his self-produced instrumental to deliver a similarly-themed guest 16. Details have yet to be revealed on the project to which this joint will be attached, but fans can look forward to an official video in the near future.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.