More often than not, something that feels really damn good will be hazardous to your health—and nowhere is that rule more applicable than in the realm of love and sex. On LP single Toxic, making its world premiere on our front page, Minnesota hip-hop buzzmaker and first-time featuree Lenerd laments his inability to stay away from a shawty who’s “just no good for [him].” An upbeat, string-led beat by DopeBoyz backs the headliner’s sung and rapped bars, as well as the smooth guest vocals of Courtney Paulson. Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on Lenerd’s debut full-length, Pictures for the Blind, set to drop independently in October.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.