Ever gotten so faded that you forgot how to spell the word “faded?” Booth newcomer LEiGH clearly has, as demonstrated by the title of this freshly-minted EP standout. While the THC and alcohol mingling in the Cali recording artist’s bloodstream have affected his orthography, they haven’t prevented him from turning in one hell of a debut feature. Mista Mota‘s icy synth arpeggios and muscular percussion accompany LEiGH as he emphasizes his acute state of intoxication in sung and rapped verses. Vibrant, overdubbed backing harmonies accompany his versatile vocals. This weed and liquor-fueled cut is just one of many offbeat bangers to be found on LEiGH’s Semester EP, available online as of Tuesday, May 28.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!