Ever gotten so faded that you forgot how to spell the word “faded?” Booth newcomer LEiGH clearly has, as demonstrated by the title of this freshly-minted EP standout. While the THC and alcohol mingling in the Cali recording artist’s bloodstream have affected his orthography, they haven’t prevented him from turning in one hell of a debut feature. Mista Mota‘s icy synth arpeggios and muscular percussion accompany LEiGH as he emphasizes his acute state of intoxication in sung and rapped verses. Vibrant, overdubbed backing harmonies accompany his versatile vocals. This weed and liquor-fueled cut is just one of many offbeat bangers to be found on LEiGH’s Semester EP, available online as of Tuesday, May 28.
Written by richard on 09/17/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)