Ever gotten so faded that you forgot how to spell the word “faded?” Booth newcomer LEiGH clearly has, as demonstrated by the title of this freshly-minted EP standout. While the THC and alcohol mingling in the Cali recording artist’s bloodstream have affected his orthography, they haven’t prevented him from turning in one hell of a debut feature. Mista Mota‘s icy synth arpeggios and muscular percussion accompany LEiGH as he emphasizes his acute state of intoxication in sung and rapped verses. Vibrant, overdubbed backing harmonies accompany his versatile vocals. This weed and liquor-fueled cut is just one of many offbeat bangers to be found on LEiGH’s Semester EP, available online as of Tuesday, May 28.
Written by richard on 09/17/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.