Sometimes it’s difficult to tell if an artist is enjoying their profession rather than just being blessed with a gift that doesn’t fulfill them. Luckily for us it’s easy to decipher how much fun Legit is having on the mic with his recently release project and its standout track Yachtzee. The unsigned emcee slams this record out of the park with some light, carefree lyrics including “I’m in the sun soaking, relaxing, just laying/ or maybe underwater congregatin’ with crustaceans/ snapping shots of the view from my suites location/ if my tweets piss you off I’m understanding your frustration”. And when you can’ think it can get any better, Third Productions throws down an incredibly enjoyable beat to keep the momentum flowing. If you like the way the dice are rolling on here, be sure to check out Legit’s latest work, Coloring Outside the Lines, out now for your listening pleasure now.
Written by Sigurd on 08/2/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.