Booth newcomer Legit may be just 19, but that doesn’t stop the Chitown native from reminiscing about bygone days on new single Thirteen. This wistfully fresh selection, backed by the lightly jazzy production of Apple Juice Kid, finds the artist looking back on the day he wrote his first rhyme, and pondering the path that lies ahead. Like what your hearing? Then you can expect plenty more breezy freshness on the artist’s Coloring Outside the Lines LP, scheduled for release in mid-summer.
Written by richard on 06/6/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.