Chi-Town native Legit last appeared on the Booth in 2011 with Yachtzee. So, where has the emcee been over the last two years? Judging from the title of his latest cut, Bonjour II, I’d say he spend some time in France. It isn’t just the title, either; his rhymes display a certain sophistication that can only be found in the high-class culture of the French. Backed by producer Jesse Futerman’s jazzy, sample-based beat, Legit showcases a powerful flow and colorful, tongue-twisting lyrics. Bonjour II is slated to appear on an upcoming project, which is currently untitled and due out before the end of the summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.