Chi-Town native Legit last appeared on the Booth in 2011 with Yachtzee. So, where has the emcee been over the last two years? Judging from the title of his latest cut, Bonjour II, I’d say he spend some time in France. It isn’t just the title, either; his rhymes display a certain sophistication that can only be found in the high-class culture of the French. Backed by producer Jesse Futerman’s jazzy, sample-based beat, Legit showcases a powerful flow and colorful, tongue-twisting lyrics. Bonjour II is slated to appear on an upcoming project, which is currently untitled and due out before the end of the summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.