Chi-Town native Legit last appeared on the Booth in 2011 with Yachtzee. So, where has the emcee been over the last two years? Judging from the title of his latest cut, Bonjour II, I’d say he spend some time in France. It isn’t just the title, either; his rhymes display a certain sophistication that can only be found in the high-class culture of the French. Backed by producer Jesse Futerman’s jazzy, sample-based beat, Legit showcases a powerful flow and colorful, tongue-twisting lyrics. Bonjour II is slated to appear on an upcoming project, which is currently untitled and due out before the end of the summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)