Got a bottle of champagne left over from your New Year’s Eve festivities? Now would be the perfect time to break it out; Lee Wilson‘s latest promo single (his first solo feature since last summer’s Fight for Love) finds him celebrating the dawn of 2012 over an upbeat yet understated piano beat by El Mago. Late? A touch—but it’s hard to hold it against a record this catchy. Though 2012 isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest from the buzzmaking singer/songwriter.
Written by richard on 01/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.