Got a bottle of champagne left over from your New Year’s Eve festivities? Now would be the perfect time to break it out; Lee Wilson‘s latest promo single (his first solo feature since last summer’s Fight for Love) finds him celebrating the dawn of 2012 over an upbeat yet understated piano beat by El Mago. Late? A touch—but it’s hard to hold it against a record this catchy. Though 2012 isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest from the buzzmaking singer/songwriter.
Written by richard on 01/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You ft. ft. Joell Ortiz & Lee Wilson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.