My favorite part of Superbad is when Seth (Jonah Hill) says, “I’m getting that fasho,” resulting in a minute or two of tangible, stomach-churning awkwardness. Newcomer Lee How’s Fasho, however, is just as enjoyable and far less awkward as the Booth rookie pulls double-duty on this effort. A fuzzy, chopped vocal sample imbues the artist’s vibrant beat with a splash of old-school appeal. Behind the mic, Lee is just as impressive, exhibiting a refreshing, charismatic flow. The Windy City native really puts his heart into the cut, and the genuineness of his style makes the record all the more enjoyable. Those in search of more are encourage to check out Lee’s 2012 mixtape, Blissful Limbo (“I’ll be getting that fasho”).
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!