My favorite part of Superbad is when Seth (Jonah Hill) says, “I’m getting that fasho,” resulting in a minute or two of tangible, stomach-churning awkwardness. Newcomer Lee How’s Fasho, however, is just as enjoyable and far less awkward as the Booth rookie pulls double-duty on this effort. A fuzzy, chopped vocal sample imbues the artist’s vibrant beat with a splash of old-school appeal. Behind the mic, Lee is just as impressive, exhibiting a refreshing, charismatic flow. The Windy City native really puts his heart into the cut, and the genuineness of his style makes the record all the more enjoyable. Those in search of more are encourage to check out Lee’s 2012 mixtape, Blissful Limbo (“I’ll be getting that fasho”).
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)