My favorite part of Superbad is when Seth (Jonah Hill) says, “I’m getting that fasho,” resulting in a minute or two of tangible, stomach-churning awkwardness. Newcomer Lee How’s Fasho, however, is just as enjoyable and far less awkward as the Booth rookie pulls double-duty on this effort. A fuzzy, chopped vocal sample imbues the artist’s vibrant beat with a splash of old-school appeal. Behind the mic, Lee is just as impressive, exhibiting a refreshing, charismatic flow. The Windy City native really puts his heart into the cut, and the genuineness of his style makes the record all the more enjoyable. Those in search of more are encourage to check out Lee’s 2012 mixtape, Blissful Limbo (“I’ll be getting that fasho”).
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.