My favorite part of Superbad is when Seth (Jonah Hill) says, “I’m getting that fasho,” resulting in a minute or two of tangible, stomach-churning awkwardness. Newcomer Lee How’s Fasho, however, is just as enjoyable and far less awkward as the Booth rookie pulls double-duty on this effort. A fuzzy, chopped vocal sample imbues the artist’s vibrant beat with a splash of old-school appeal. Behind the mic, Lee is just as impressive, exhibiting a refreshing, charismatic flow. The Windy City native really puts his heart into the cut, and the genuineness of his style makes the record all the more enjoyable. Those in search of more are encourage to check out Lee’s 2012 mixtape, Blissful Limbo (“I’ll be getting that fasho”).
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.