A few weeks ago, DJ Booth premiered Jive signee Lee Carr‘s buzz track Never Let U Go. Shortly after his signing, however, Lee got ahold of big-name singer/songwriter The-Dream to assist with a new ode to fine females and their footwear fashion, Stiletto. Although The-Dream has written plenty of songs for other artists, Stiletto stands out because of its descriptive lyrics (along with Los’ upbeat production), making it sound like something Mr. Nash could have recorded for his own debut album, Love/Hate. Lee’s debut album, In The Third Lane, is set for release later this year; something tells us Stiletto will help that date come sooner instead of later.
Written by Burmy on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.