A few weeks ago, DJ Booth premiered Jive signee Lee Carr‘s buzz track Never Let U Go. Shortly after his signing, however, Lee got ahold of big-name singer/songwriter The-Dream to assist with a new ode to fine females and their footwear fashion, Stiletto. Although The-Dream has written plenty of songs for other artists, Stiletto stands out because of its descriptive lyrics (along with Los’ upbeat production), making it sound like something Mr. Nash could have recorded for his own debut album, Love/Hate. Lee’s debut album, In The Third Lane, is set for release later this year; something tells us Stiletto will help that date come sooner instead of later.
Written by Burmy on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.