A few weeks ago, DJ Booth premiered Jive signee Lee Carr‘s buzz track Never Let U Go. Shortly after his signing, however, Lee got ahold of big-name singer/songwriter The-Dream to assist with a new ode to fine females and their footwear fashion, Stiletto. Although The-Dream has written plenty of songs for other artists, Stiletto stands out because of its descriptive lyrics (along with Los’ upbeat production), making it sound like something Mr. Nash could have recorded for his own debut album, Love/Hate. Lee’s debut album, In The Third Lane, is set for release later this year; something tells us Stiletto will help that date come sooner instead of later.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.