A few weeks ago, DJ Booth premiered Jive signee Lee Carr‘s buzz track Never Let U Go. Shortly after his signing, however, Lee got ahold of big-name singer/songwriter The-Dream to assist with a new ode to fine females and their footwear fashion, Stiletto. Although The-Dream has written plenty of songs for other artists, Stiletto stands out because of its descriptive lyrics (along with Los’ upbeat production), making it sound like something Mr. Nash could have recorded for his own debut album, Love/Hate. Lee’s debut album, In The Third Lane, is set for release later this year; something tells us Stiletto will help that date come sooner instead of later.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.