Following the semi-success of Lee Carr’s summer single, Stilettos, several ‘outside’ remixes have popped up on the Net. Luckily for our readers, one in particular arrived in our inbox. Emcees and fellow New Yorkers Cardan and Bathgate have added chic verses about flashiness and the look of a shorty wearing designer heels to this already catchy record. Replacing the original production work of L.O.S. Da Maestro are DJ Suss One and JButtah, who create an up-tempo, old-school beat that samples the classic, Eric B. Is President. One thing is for certain: if wearing stilettos is this enjoyable, plenty of women’s sneaker lines will soon be on the road to bankruptcy. Carr is set to drop his Jive debut, In The Third Lane, later this year.
Written by Erica L. on 08/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.