Following the semi-success of Lee Carr’s summer single, Stilettos, several ‘outside’ remixes have popped up on the Net. Luckily for our readers, one in particular arrived in our inbox. Emcees and fellow New Yorkers Cardan and Bathgate have added chic verses about flashiness and the look of a shorty wearing designer heels to this already catchy record. Replacing the original production work of L.O.S. Da Maestro are DJ Suss One and JButtah, who create an up-tempo, old-school beat that samples the classic, Eric B. Is President. One thing is for certain: if wearing stilettos is this enjoyable, plenty of women’s sneaker lines will soon be on the road to bankruptcy. Carr is set to drop his Jive debut, In The Third Lane, later this year.
Written by Erica L. on 08/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.