A common trend in R&B has been to follow an upbeat single with a deeper, more intense ballad (Usher‘s Love in this Club and Moving Mountains, Day26‘s Got Me Going and Since You’ve Been Gone). Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the newest member of this club: Lee Carr. Following the peppy Stilettos, Lee returns with a song everyone (regardless of shoe preference) can relate to. Happy to be with his woman, Carr has settled into the relationship so well that if she were to leave, he might not be able to Breathe. As the writer and co-producer of the track, Carr’s impact is a breath of fresh air that sooner or later will be felt at radio. His self-titled debut album, courtesy of Jive Records, does not currently have a set release date.
Listen to More: Leron Young
Written by Burmy on 10/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.