A common trend in R&B has been to follow an upbeat single with a deeper, more intense ballad (Usher‘s Love in this Club and Moving Mountains, Day26‘s Got Me Going and Since You’ve Been Gone). Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the newest member of this club: Lee Carr. Following the peppy Stilettos, Lee returns with a song everyone (regardless of shoe preference) can relate to. Happy to be with his woman, Carr has settled into the relationship so well that if she were to leave, he might not be able to Breathe. As the writer and co-producer of the track, Carr’s impact is a breath of fresh air that sooner or later will be felt at radio. His self-titled debut album, courtesy of Jive Records, does not currently have a set release date.
Written by Burmy on 10/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let U Go" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.