Fresh off releasing single In My Groove for his DJ Booth sponsored collaborative project with fellow Sacramento artist, C Plus, producer Lee Bannon is back with a new single off of his upcoming solo LP, PG&E. On PG&E, the up-and coming-producer uses guitar riffs and organs to provide a mellow beat that is sure to make your head nod. On the mic, Bannon enlisted Bay Area legend del the funky homosapien, along with S.O.L and Yu (of Diamond District), who all do the beat justice and show some impressive chemistry with the beat. Need more electric hip-hop in your life? Bannon’s collaborative project with C Plus is coming soon, while his solo album, Fantastic Plastic, is set to be released on February 28 (pre-order on iTunes now!).
Written by Dillon White on 02/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Return pt.2" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.