Fresh off releasing single In My Groove for his DJ Booth sponsored collaborative project with fellow Sacramento artist, C Plus, producer Lee Bannon is back with a new single off of his upcoming solo LP, PG&E. On PG&E, the up-and coming-producer uses guitar riffs and organs to provide a mellow beat that is sure to make your head nod. On the mic, Bannon enlisted Bay Area legend del the funky homosapien, along with S.O.L and Yu (of Diamond District), who all do the beat justice and show some impressive chemistry with the beat. Need more electric hip-hop in your life? Bannon’s collaborative project with C Plus is coming soon, while his solo album, Fantastic Plastic, is set to be released on February 28 (pre-order on iTunes now!).
Written by Dillon White on 02/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Return pt.2" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.