Fresh off releasing single In My Groove for his DJ Booth sponsored collaborative project with fellow Sacramento artist, C Plus, producer Lee Bannon is back with a new single off of his upcoming solo LP, PG&E. On PG&E, the up-and coming-producer uses guitar riffs and organs to provide a mellow beat that is sure to make your head nod. On the mic, Bannon enlisted Bay Area legend del the funky homosapien, along with S.O.L and Yu (of Diamond District), who all do the beat justice and show some impressive chemistry with the beat. Need more electric hip-hop in your life? Bannon’s collaborative project with C Plus is coming soon, while his solo album, Fantastic Plastic, is set to be released on February 28 (pre-order on iTunes now!).
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Return pt.2" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.