Those who frequent The DJBooth to get their daily dose of bombastic beats and fantastic flows might very well raise an eyebrow at our decision to feature L.E.D’s Let It Go, but it never hurts to expand your horizons as it pertains to quality tunes. To those with eyebrows up I implore you to give L.E.D a listen or two, because no matter what type of music you like, talent is talent; and this 20 year old Booth newcomer definitely has “it.” Backed by nothing more than an acoustic guitar, Elley Duhe wows with a subtle, yet powerful performance that is powered by her youthful, passionate vocals. If nothing else, Let It Go is worth a listen because the artist’s uniquely breathless vocals scream sampling (a la Florence And The Machine) and I suspect that your favorite rapper’s favorite producer will hear the same thing. Dig this? Then be sure to scoop up her new album, Revenge, set for release on February 28.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.