Previously featured as a guest on cuts by Saigon (Best Thing That I Found) and Statik Selektah (Live & Let Live), Grammy-winning Christian rap artist Lecrae steps into the solo Booth spotlight with a freshly-minted, non-album promo single. On Round of Applause, a trunk-banging KE On The Track instrumental backs the emcee as he salutes black men who beat the odds and defy stereotypes by achieving financial security through legal means, and women who support themselves without compromising their dignity. ATL hitmaker B.o.B revisits his own success story in a triumphant middle 16. This joint, as mentioned above, isn’t part of a larger project, but those who haven’t already are high encouraged to cop Lecrae’s sixth studio album, Gravity.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live & Let Live" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)