Previously featured as a guest on cuts by Saigon (Best Thing That I Found) and Statik Selektah (Live & Let Live), Grammy-winning Christian rap artist Lecrae steps into the solo Booth spotlight with a freshly-minted, non-album promo single. On Round of Applause, a trunk-banging KE On The Track instrumental backs the emcee as he salutes black men who beat the odds and defy stereotypes by achieving financial security through legal means, and women who support themselves without compromising their dignity. ATL hitmaker B.o.B revisits his own success story in a triumphant middle 16. This joint, as mentioned above, isn’t part of a larger project, but those who haven’t already are high encouraged to cop Lecrae’s sixth studio album, Gravity.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live & Let Live" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.