Most of the runner-ups on Making The Band 3 (the show that formed Danity Kane) have probably had their fifteen seconds of fame run out. Le’Che Martin, on the other hand, is just getting started! The Indiana-born, Milwaukee-raised songstress has been very hard at work making a name for herself nationwide, aligning with Rico Love (Usher’s rap protege) and Division 1 Records, on the R&B/hip-hop jam, I’m So. Che demonstrates how addictive she is (”Have you always comin’ back for more”) and how she can make even the strongest mack “wanna settle down.” Rico makes it clear that although he’s always going to be “a player from the Mil-town” (or so he thinks), he certainly will give her a try. With top-class production from Soundz (One Chance‘s Look At Her, Pitbull‘s Go Girl,) I’m So (although less than three minutes long) is a perfect demonstration to the world of what Che, Rico, and Soundz are truly capable of. Milwaukee stand up!
Written by Burmy on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
Big Sound/Division 1
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.