While there are few things cheap about life in New York City, I can consider myself lucky on at least one count: not owning a vehicle means I don’t have to worry about the current stratospheric gas prices. Austin’s League of Extraordinary Gz, on the other hand, have been suffering from the $4 Blues. Coming on the heels of the politically-charged APD, the crew’s latest mixtape single finds Reggie Coby serving up a slow-rolling Southern beat as the crew spit about the intricacies of driving while broke. In addition to rhymes by the League’s current lineup, the cut boasts a high-energy opening verse from late frontman Octavis “Esbe Da 6th Street Bully” Berry. For more, check out #LeagueSh*t when it drops digitally on Tuesday, October 15.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Texas supergroup the League of Extraordinary Gz are preparing to release their long-awaited album, #LeagueShit. Featuring the single 4$ Blues, the album comes complete with 15 tracks that covers a wide range of sound, from...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.