While there are few things cheap about life in New York City, I can consider myself lucky on at least one count: not owning a vehicle means I don’t have to worry about the current stratospheric gas prices. Austin’s League of Extraordinary Gz, on the other hand, have been suffering from the $4 Blues. Coming on the heels of the politically-charged APD, the crew’s latest mixtape single finds Reggie Coby serving up a slow-rolling Southern beat as the crew spit about the intricacies of driving while broke. In addition to rhymes by the League’s current lineup, the cut boasts a high-energy opening verse from late frontman Octavis “Esbe Da 6th Street Bully” Berry. For more, check out #LeagueSh*t when it drops digitally on Tuesday, October 15.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.