While there are few things cheap about life in New York City, I can consider myself lucky on at least one count: not owning a vehicle means I don’t have to worry about the current stratospheric gas prices. Austin’s League of Extraordinary Gz, on the other hand, have been suffering from the $4 Blues. Coming on the heels of the politically-charged APD, the crew’s latest mixtape single finds Reggie Coby serving up a slow-rolling Southern beat as the crew spit about the intricacies of driving while broke. In addition to rhymes by the League’s current lineup, the cut boasts a high-energy opening verse from late frontman Octavis “Esbe Da 6th Street Bully” Berry. For more, check out #LeagueSh*t when it drops digitally on Tuesday, October 15.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!