While there are few things cheap about life in New York City, I can consider myself lucky on at least one count: not owning a vehicle means I don’t have to worry about the current stratospheric gas prices. Austin’s League of Extraordinary Gz, on the other hand, have been suffering from the $4 Blues. Coming on the heels of the politically-charged APD, the crew’s latest mixtape single finds Reggie Coby serving up a slow-rolling Southern beat as the crew spit about the intricacies of driving while broke. In addition to rhymes by the League’s current lineup, the cut boasts a high-energy opening verse from late frontman Octavis “Esbe Da 6th Street Bully” Berry. For more, check out #LeagueSh*t when it drops digitally on Tuesday, October 15.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.