You know you’re going through some serious heartbreak when even looking at the calendar and seeing the anniversary of the date you and your love parted makes you cry. On Booth debut and new promo single November Skies (11.11.11), R&B singer Lea finds herself in just such a situation. Over Ken Lewis’ appropriately soaring synth boardwork, the G Note songstress expresses her enduring grief in the wake of a 2010 breakup, in the process showcasing a powerful set of pipes. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked on The DJBooth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
G Note Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.