You know you’re going through some serious heartbreak when even looking at the calendar and seeing the anniversary of the date you and your love parted makes you cry. On Booth debut and new promo single November Skies (11.11.11), R&B singer Lea finds herself in just such a situation. Over Ken Lewis’ appropriately soaring synth boardwork, the G Note songstress expresses her enduring grief in the wake of a 2010 breakup, in the process showcasing a powerful set of pipes. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked on The DJBooth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
G Note Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.