You know you’re going through some serious heartbreak when even looking at the calendar and seeing the anniversary of the date you and your love parted makes you cry. On Booth debut and new promo single November Skies (11.11.11), R&B singer Lea finds herself in just such a situation. Over Ken Lewis’ appropriately soaring synth boardwork, the G Note songstress expresses her enduring grief in the wake of a 2010 breakup, in the process showcasing a powerful set of pipes. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked on The DJBooth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
G Note Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.