When crafting a feature write-up, I try to be as open-minded and unbiased as possible, often having to take my own opinion of a song out of the equation. While my true feelings on certain songs might be hidden, it is quite easy to Find My Love for Lea-Anna’s Booth debut. The UK buzzmaker exhibits an airy, fluttering delivery over producer Wundah’s subtle boardwork, even performing her own backing vocals. While you might think you have her pegged as a R&B songstress, Lea switches things up midway through, when the cut takes an unexpected turn into reggae territory. Find My Love is part of Lea-Anna’s next mixtape, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
Blessed Youth Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.