When crafting a feature write-up, I try to be as open-minded and unbiased as possible, often having to take my own opinion of a song out of the equation. While my true feelings on certain songs might be hidden, it is quite easy to Find My Love for Lea-Anna’s Booth debut. The UK buzzmaker exhibits an airy, fluttering delivery over producer Wundah’s subtle boardwork, even performing her own backing vocals. While you might think you have her pegged as a R&B songstress, Lea switches things up midway through, when the cut takes an unexpected turn into reggae territory. Find My Love is part of Lea-Anna’s next mixtape, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/6/13
Blessed Youth Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)