When crafting a feature write-up, I try to be as open-minded and unbiased as possible, often having to take my own opinion of a song out of the equation. While my true feelings on certain songs might be hidden, it is quite easy to Find My Love for Lea-Anna’s Booth debut. The UK buzzmaker exhibits an airy, fluttering delivery over producer Wundah’s subtle boardwork, even performing her own backing vocals. While you might think you have her pegged as a R&B songstress, Lea switches things up midway through, when the cut takes an unexpected turn into reggae territory. Find My Love is part of Lea-Anna’s next mixtape, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/6/13
Blessed Youth Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.