When crafting a feature write-up, I try to be as open-minded and unbiased as possible, often having to take my own opinion of a song out of the equation. While my true feelings on certain songs might be hidden, it is quite easy to Find My Love for Lea-Anna’s Booth debut. The UK buzzmaker exhibits an airy, fluttering delivery over producer Wundah’s subtle boardwork, even performing her own backing vocals. While you might think you have her pegged as a R&B songstress, Lea switches things up midway through, when the cut takes an unexpected turn into reggae territory. Find My Love is part of Lea-Anna’s next mixtape, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
Blessed Youth Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.