When crafting a feature write-up, I try to be as open-minded and unbiased as possible, often having to take my own opinion of a song out of the equation. While my true feelings on certain songs might be hidden, it is quite easy to Find My Love for Lea-Anna’s Booth debut. The UK buzzmaker exhibits an airy, fluttering delivery over producer Wundah’s subtle boardwork, even performing her own backing vocals. While you might think you have her pegged as a R&B songstress, Lea switches things up midway through, when the cut takes an unexpected turn into reggae territory. Find My Love is part of Lea-Anna’s next mixtape, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/6/13
Blessed Youth Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.