As it pertains to love Jamaican-American crooner Laza Morgan won’t let the naysayers come between what he has with his lady, a belief that he makes quite clear on Be Forever Young video single Love Me 2. Throughout the reggae-tinged record Morgan belts out his feelings, crooning, “I don’t care if ya mama don’t like the way I love you now/ I don’t care if ya sister don’t like the way I love you now.” In the visuals for the Julian Bunetta-produced song, Morgan and his leading lady still manage to share a few intimate moments despite the drama surrounding them. Be on the lookout for Love Me 2 and a number of other reggae-inspired tunes when Morgan’s forthcoming Be Forever Young project is released on November 10.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.