As it pertains to love Jamaican-American crooner Laza Morgan won’t let the naysayers come between what he has with his lady, a belief that he makes quite clear on Be Forever Young video single Love Me 2. Throughout the reggae-tinged record Morgan belts out his feelings, crooning, “I don’t care if ya mama don’t like the way I love you now/ I don’t care if ya sister don’t like the way I love you now.” In the visuals for the Julian Bunetta-produced song, Morgan and his leading lady still manage to share a few intimate moments despite the drama surrounding them. Be on the lookout for Love Me 2 and a number of other reggae-inspired tunes when Morgan’s forthcoming Be Forever Young project is released on November 10.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.