As it pertains to love Jamaican-American crooner Laza Morgan won’t let the naysayers come between what he has with his lady, a belief that he makes quite clear on Be Forever Young video single Love Me 2. Throughout the reggae-tinged record Morgan belts out his feelings, crooning, “I don’t care if ya mama don’t like the way I love you now/ I don’t care if ya sister don’t like the way I love you now.” In the visuals for the Julian Bunetta-produced song, Morgan and his leading lady still manage to share a few intimate moments despite the drama surrounding them. Be on the lookout for Love Me 2 and a number of other reggae-inspired tunes when Morgan’s forthcoming Be Forever Young project is released on November 10.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)