As it pertains to love Jamaican-American crooner Laza Morgan won’t let the naysayers come between what he has with his lady, a belief that he makes quite clear on Be Forever Young video single Love Me 2. Throughout the reggae-tinged record Morgan belts out his feelings, crooning, “I don’t care if ya mama don’t like the way I love you now/ I don’t care if ya sister don’t like the way I love you now.” In the visuals for the Julian Bunetta-produced song, Morgan and his leading lady still manage to share a few intimate moments despite the drama surrounding them. Be on the lookout for Love Me 2 and a number of other reggae-inspired tunes when Morgan’s forthcoming Be Forever Young project is released on November 10.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.